Tuesday, May 22, 2007

what i'll do

We live to learn how to survive our problems
We survive them by finding new ways of doing things
Never surrender…never accept to live without difficulties
We take the good…we take the bad …we take what life brings
I know that I should be thankful for the happiness
I have shared and for all the unforgettable memories
Thankful for living my life…judging it having my chances
When others died so young having no other choices
Unfortunately I will always have a fragile heart facing the world sadness
I know that every time I'll be sad I'll forget all of this
I'll forget how once I was blessed…and only feel hopeless
I know that when I'll be angry…I'll scream
And when I'll be happy…I'll dream
When feeling unsecured I'll show braid to protect my self steam
This was and will always be my rules…and it's harder than it seem

1 comment:

power balance said...

welcom to power balance bracelet
Free shipping, cheaper price power balance just for you.