Sunday, October 7, 2007

searching


Searching for…
The meaning in the meaningless
The order in every chaos
The truth in every lie
The light in darkness eye
Loyalty in my surrounding friends
The real love that never ends
A reason in the madness
A smile in the sadness
A rest in my exhausting life
A way to kill my doubt by a knife
With no results, I keep searching around
Looking every where … in the sky and the ground
But finally I discovered one thing
"To find what u lost, u have to stop searching"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

just one word amazing

littel angel (2alb el 2ased) said...

thx .. moataz..but let me say that it's nothing compared with ur fantastic blog.

Mona said...

actually ur words r so breathtaking...and yes it is amazing ..am in awe..i love it soo much..hope u find every thing u seek for..love u