Sunday, November 11, 2007

my hero's song


if a friend become weak, u have to be strong

take his hand and righten what has been wrong

side by side my friend, that's where we belong

watching each other backs, for our days along

if u r with me, if u do agree, the sing with me my hero's song

never be mad on a friend, when he is angry

and know that forgiveness is what u deprive Ur enemy

i own Ur secret box and u own the one of me

being loyal to the end, is how friendship meant to be

when I'm prisoner of fear and dispare, i expect only u set me free

side by side my friend that's where we belong

if u r with me, if u do agree, then sing my hero's song

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice words shery
i hope people do that with each other
in this time all friends will song ur hero's song together.
god with u
salam

littel angel (2alb el 2ased) said...

thx my dearest friend of all dandona ... and lets sing our hero's song m3a ba3ed 3ala tool ya reb :)

The Nile pharaoh said...

this s v nice and touching somthing v deep, its touchable... may i useing some of ur words here??

littel angel (2alb el 2ased) said...

u r more than welcomed ya pharo :)

Amr Ahmed said...

nice words
must be applicated in our life

littel angel (2alb el 2ased) said...

i'm trying so hard to applay it ya amr wallahy :)

power bracelet said...

welcom to power balance bracelet
Free shipping, cheaper price power balance just for you.