Monday, March 17, 2008

an ordinary story


I want to tell u an ordinary story
About a girl who was extraordinary
Her name was the merciful "Abeer"
And she had gone from almost a year
She was my sister and faithful friend
She knew no evil...had never pretend
She was the beauty of truth when it reveal
She was so great...too perfect to be real
It seemed back then as if i was her support
But actualy she was my life resort
I needed no one when she was beside
I didn't fear loneliness or being left behind
I promiss u my angel... my high bright moon
Until we reunion... part of me will always feel alone

Dedicated to "Abeer" in the memory of passing a year on her daparture

4 comments:

Dentina said...

Ohhhhh dear u r so sentimental
little who care for thier friends u r one .
I can't believe that awhole yr pass.
Days go on but memories stay.
I always say " friends like astarlight in adark night , give us hope , support, smile :)" .
God bless us

Mona said...

if loyality has a queen no one will be but u..
u r the princes of passion,and the symbol 4 every thing simple, pure and true
u live with the spirit of love
for this and 4 many other things i love u

Dentina said...

monaaaaaaaaa bakasha
loool
:p

كاميليا بهاء الدين said...

God bless her

Love U

Kamilia