Wednesday, September 10, 2008

more than a friend


i have been asking myself
if u weren't there,
how was gonna be my life
who would ever care,
u have been there for me
even if i'm foaraway,
and every thing not as it should be
u always save the day,
somtimes i'm so hard to understand
somtimes i lose it all,
but i know u are more than friend
that u won't let me fall,
i want to tell u that i'm sorry
for every thing i done,
and that what realy make me worry
to find that u have gone,
so i raise my hand and for god i pray
to be always together,
to lose u is more than i can ever pay
to lose things i'll never gather.
TO MONA

5 comments:

Mona said...

i love u....i will always do....

Dentina said...

اهو هوا دا الحوب ال وله في الدره
يا مني يا حووووووووووووووووووووبي
:P

Mona said...

ohh my god!!!!dina every where...el ra7maz

littel angel (2alb el 2ased) said...

armo dina barat el blogat :P

Dentina said...

hehehehe hahahaha hohohoho
ko7 ko7 ko7 ko7
ana hena w henak w fe kol 7eta
7ata law fata7to el7anfia hanzl menha
nehaa nehaa nehaaaaaaaaaa
de7ka shereraaaaaaaaaaa
looool